- How do I use the Hammock Womb™ on my child properly?
Here is how step by step:
1) Loosen straps on all four sides and attach to the four corners on your child’s crib.
2) Once attached, secure safety strap, pull excess strapping through safety loop, and secure over the male end of the buckle.
3) Tighten straps until Hammock Womb is TAUT. Be sure straps are pulled tight, but even, from all four corners. There should be NO SLACK.
4) Wrap the excess strapping around the crib rail and use the Velcro ends to self-adhere (this safety precaution will prevent children or pets from tampering with the product).
5) Once all straps are installed correctly- place infant on back, in center of Hammock Womb™
- Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world.
- How long will it take to get my order?
The delivery can take anywhere from 6-20 business days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Below is the progress of your order:
1: After you finish placing your order, it will be captured and transfer to "Processing" process. This process would take 1-3 days to complete.
2: After the "Processing" process, your order will be ready to be shipped out. We will send you the tracking number via the email that you used when placing your order.
You can find information about shipping on every specific product page and track your order is here
- How can I track my order?
After we have shipped your order out, an email which is entitled "A shipment from order #xxxxx is on the way" will be sent to the email that you used when placing your order.
After that, click to the blue button "View your order" then you will land on your order's status page where you can track your order.
To track your order simply take the tracking number provided and paste it into here
Simply click enter on the tracking code provided on the tracking page to check your order's status.
**Please note after receiving your tracking number it can take up to 3-4 days for the tracking to update**
Please contact us if you haven’t received your tracking after 7 days.
- When will my tracking information will appear?
You should see tracking events in 4 days after you have received the tracking number/ID. The reason for this time lag is that in most cases the first tracking event only shows up once the shipment was handed over to us, i.e. once the shipment has left our fulfillment center.
- Why is my shipment status unchanged?
Your shipment may be delayed. Delivery time delays can be due to e.g. weather incidents, customs or backlogs. Please note that tracking information can be displayed after your order started being shipped.
- What if I received a defective/damaged item?
We always try to bring the best quality product to customers. However, there are many factors that affect negatively to the quality, especially shipping factor, that make our products be defective or damaged.
If you received a defective/damaged item, please kindly contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us and tell us about your problem. Don't forget to attach photos/videos which can clearly show the problem.
There are 2 options that we can offer you:
- We can send you a replacement.
- You can keep the product and we refund you 50%.
Please be informed that you can only choose 1 of 2 options above, and it is the final solution for your request.
- How can I pay for my order?
We offer safe shopping and accept payments via PayPal, Credit card and Debit card. So you can choose the most suitable one for you. All products are set in USD ($), our system will automatically exchange your currency to make it easy for you when placing order.
- Why couldn't I complete my order because of ZIP code doesn't match ''error''?
This error typically occurs when the billing address entered does not match what is on file with your financial institution.
Firstly, please attempt your order again with updated billing information. Please be informed that you need to match your billing address correctly to the address which you have registered with your card issuer bank. This includes any formatting associated with applicable unit numbers, as well as requiring a full nine-digit zip code for some verification.
Secondly, be advised that every instance in which this error populates results in a pre-authorization, which will simply fall off and never post to your account. For getting the better support, please contact your issuer bank to figure it out.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us!